Wiped down the white board to start a new day. Focus items: power, success and opulence. PLUS. Dumped my brain, opened my mouth and talked about PLUS and described it’s features. Took a drive through Atlanta and realized this is a whole ass city. The city’s most prized possession, a parking space.
Life is good.
When reading a blog, rarely do I care what makes you an expert. I do not research your validity, your background, college, current profession or name. It’s the topic Mr. Anderson…it’s what I Googled. It’s what returned. Where are these people searching for answers on your background on the internet?
It smells. It’s the taste. Your facts sound good, prestigious…I didn’t get past the third word in your bio. Keep it short, keep it factual, shrugs. Make it sound like music to my ears.
My phone doesn’t know who you are yet.
- Do you watch The Sopranos? Meadow is loosing her shit
- What is a question that makes you feel good?
- What year is The Sopranos set in?
- What does 4:44 mean?
What is this bridge made of?
The components in a bridge are flammable.
Deteriorate with excessive heat.
Was it ever reliable?
You want to rebuild the bridge? Why? It’s been proven the bridge can be replaced. Detour. The flow is different. What say you bridge? What are you telling me? Definiteness of purpose.
8:15 pm 5/10/2017
I’m preheating the oven for some pasta I said I wasn’t going to eat. 8:17, I cut the oven off and laid on the floor and couldn’t stop thinking about tomorrow. Reflecting back on the last 364 days and what has happened:
- Moved out of the roommates mystery mansion.
- Moved in with a guy who told everyone I was his girlfriend and I played the role. Every minute was a low point. Moved out.
- Moved in with the sister. Money this. Rice on the floor that. Slept in the living room because the spare bedroom got turned into the garage because the garage was filled with non-rent paying junk. Moved out.
- Moved into my own place.
Now what. Everyday my head has so many thoughts and at this moment I’m looking for an answer to “is this ok?”
Trust the process. Tomorrow, somewhere around 10am, will be the anniversary of my retirement. To celebrate the momentous occasion I’m going to Topgolf. I hope it rains.
Written, directed and starring Atalaya Wilder
Producer: William L. Forsyth, Jr.
Introducing: Miles Daniel