I won Rodney Carrington tickets! Day 1 of positivity-thon and I won tickets. I stepped up to spin the wheel at Cobb Energy Center’s anniversary party and it stopped on free show tickets. I was blown away. I felt like a kid in the chocolate factory, I got the golden ticket. It gets better. I walked into the auditorium and received a text that I won the raffle I just entered. 2 big wins in a row!! I was on a date with me!
2/25/2017 9:05pm – 9:46pm EST
>> Click here>> Whoa…then I had to play Black Rob #whoa. I just heard SHeTher, #RemyMa went in and made her comedic debut at Nicki Minaj’s expense, and I immediately got to work. I could not be lazy. I could not be still. I am typing this right now. She goes in on this track and you could feel it coming from a mile away. We are overdue for a rap beef.
A lot of things happened today:
- I exercised my religious beliefs today and the lady responded with , “now, that’s crazy” LMAO….still funny.
- Jordan Peele got an A+ with “Get Out“. Go see that shit so we can talk about it. If you have seen that shit, let’s talk!!
- Master Blaster was in my head all day “jammin til the break ove dawn“.
- Billy really does have great taste in music. He needs to share his playlists with me.
- Got BLESSED!! Thank you God. God bless you!!
- Warmed my hands under Bill’s balls in the Uber.
- All Uber drivers…all of y’all need to watch Vampire in Brooklyn…there is one scene in there that is seasoned to perfection for y’alls asses. Also, f**k you too. If you know your car scent is sour…and I tell you…don’t act like you didn’t know this car STANK. Stop driving; take your car to your nearest car wash/detail IMMEDIATELY. Two words: tax write-off. Uber I blame you for this. I am sure your customers leaving their jobs or homes, they hate…really hate to have any part of their day ruined sitting in one of your “VIP” level cars not knowing that the driver secretly hates his passengers (yeah fellas it’s mostly you)…GET IT TOGETHER! YouTube has a bootleg version of Vampire in Brooklyn and if you choose to watch, skip ahead to minute 31:31 and get your life.
- Lastly sit back, relax and listen to some Stevie Wonder and roll up…it just feels good. Here’s one of my faves to get you started: