If we try that we could be somewhere in a climate…go anywhere! To get me moving this morning I blew the dust off an old song and conjured the spirit of movement and love. Putting this mix together was all love. Listen to this mix at your desk, car, gym, wonderment. There are a few mixes (VJ mix 1) I want to do with it because it’s just that hot. It’s all mine but I don’t mind sharing. It’s best served in order, no shuffles.
Friday, thank you for allowing me to see another one. I am officially ready to throw the towel in on this week. I gave you all of me. Dreams are something else. Getting them out is hard work. Dedication and discipline is my new drug of choice.
If you have the ability to dedicate your life to your dreams, do it. Have a great weekend and stay blessed!
Follow your heart.
Did I miss it? What happened to the St. Patty’s Day parade? I was fully expecting the stops in Atlanta or maybe I was just too early…who knows…the traffic on the other hand was on and popping on 75. I am putting a lot of stress on myself right now because I want to be drinking and saying stupid Irish stuff downtown but I also want to listen to Weekend Winedown, playlists now available on Spotify.
Relax. I will do both. I’m a wanderer.
It is a facade. The worry and stress. I really dig the vibes of these folks. It’s a soundtrack for vampires. Vampires are rare and sexy. Sex on the passenger side. Walk on the wild side. Give you life.
- When you left destiny’s child, who did you tell first Kelly or Michelle?
- Did you say you were leaving destiny’s child or did you say you were leaving Kelly and Michelle?
- Who’s decision was it to say Kell and Michelle?
- When you travel, is Blue Ivy with Jay or on her own plane?
- What distracts you?
- How helpful is the sun?
- Do you watch any of your videos?
- Which video styling is closest to Beyoncé at home?
- Are you an internet troll?
- What’s the biggest check you ever cashed?
- Do you have a license?
- Vaginally or butt sex?
- Do you kiss on the lips or the cheek?
Definition of war cry
1: a cry used by a body of fighters in war
2: a slogan used especially to rally people to a cause
2/25/2017 9:05pm – 9:46pm EST
>> Click here>> Whoa…then I had to play Black Rob #whoa. I just heard SHeTher, #RemyMa went in and made her comedic debut at Nicki Minaj’s expense, and I immediately got to work. I could not be lazy. I could not be still. I am typing this right now. She goes in on this track and you could feel it coming from a mile away. We are overdue for a rap beef.
A lot of things happened today:
- I exercised my religious beliefs today and the lady responded with , “now, that’s crazy” LMAO….still funny.
- Jordan Peele got an A+ with “Get Out“. Go see that shit so we can talk about it. If you have seen that shit, let’s talk!!
- Master Blaster was in my head all day “jammin til the break ove dawn“.
- Billy really does have great taste in music. He needs to share his playlists with me.
- Got BLESSED!! Thank you God. God bless you!!
- Warmed my hands under Bill’s balls in the Uber.
- All Uber drivers…all of y’all need to watch Vampire in Brooklyn…there is one scene in there that is seasoned to perfection for y’alls asses. Also, f**k you too. If you know your car scent is sour…and I tell you…don’t act like you didn’t know this car STANK. Stop driving; take your car to your nearest car wash/detail IMMEDIATELY. Two words: tax write-off. Uber I blame you for this. I am sure your customers leaving their jobs or homes, they hate…really hate to have any part of their day ruined sitting in one of your “VIP” level cars not knowing that the driver secretly hates his passengers (yeah fellas it’s mostly you)…GET IT TOGETHER! YouTube has a bootleg version of Vampire in Brooklyn and if you choose to watch, skip ahead to minute 31:31 and get your life.
- Lastly sit back, relax and listen to some Stevie Wonder and roll up…it just feels good. Here’s one of my faves to get you started:
They didn’t want you to have another hit so DJ Khaled had to give you another one!! He didn’t stop there – “Shining” is the first single from his upcoming album “GRATEFUL“. This future chart topper also features hip-hop royalty and winning team Beyoncé and Jay-Z.
If this song doesn’t get you moving and motivated I suggest you check your pulse because you may be dead.