Day 11 has been a day of gifts. Not only has the day been a present we also received some. The name of my blog is PM by Day and I never really talk about my life as a PM. That’s because I’ve been busy developing an app for you guessed it, project management.
I am overjoyed. I am really proud of what is being created and I really hope that when it is released next year you check PLUS out. PLUS is the name so burn that into your retinas. If you want to share some of your project pain points or general work frustrations, feel free to comment.
Food courtesy of Alma Cocina Atlanta, GA
If we try that we could be somewhere in a climate…go anywhere! To get me moving this morning I blew the dust off an old song and conjured the spirit of movement and love. Putting this mix together was all love. Listen to this mix at your desk, car, gym, wonderment. There are a few mixes (VJ mix 1) I want to do with it because it’s just that hot. It’s all mine but I don’t mind sharing. It’s best served in order, no shuffles.
Friday, thank you for allowing me to see another one. I am officially ready to throw the towel in on this week. I gave you all of me. Dreams are something else. Getting them out is hard work. Dedication and discipline is my new drug of choice.
If you have the ability to dedicate your life to your dreams, do it. Have a great weekend and stay blessed!
Playlist now available on Spotify.
2/25/2017 9:05pm – 9:46pm EST
>> Click here>> Whoa…then I had to play Black Rob #whoa. I just heard SHeTher, #RemyMa went in and made her comedic debut at Nicki Minaj’s expense, and I immediately got to work. I could not be lazy. I could not be still. I am typing this right now. She goes in on this track and you could feel it coming from a mile away. We are overdue for a rap beef.
A lot of things happened today:
- I exercised my religious beliefs today and the lady responded with , “now, that’s crazy” LMAO….still funny.
- Jordan Peele got an A+ with “Get Out“. Go see that shit so we can talk about it. If you have seen that shit, let’s talk!!
- Master Blaster was in my head all day “jammin til the break ove dawn“.
- Billy really does have great taste in music. He needs to share his playlists with me.
- Got BLESSED!! Thank you God. God bless you!!
- Warmed my hands under Bill’s balls in the Uber.
- All Uber drivers…all of y’all need to watch Vampire in Brooklyn…there is one scene in there that is seasoned to perfection for y’alls asses. Also, f**k you too. If you know your car scent is sour…and I tell you…don’t act like you didn’t know this car STANK. Stop driving; take your car to your nearest car wash/detail IMMEDIATELY. Two words: tax write-off. Uber I blame you for this. I am sure your customers leaving their jobs or homes, they hate…really hate to have any part of their day ruined sitting in one of your “VIP” level cars not knowing that the driver secretly hates his passengers (yeah fellas it’s mostly you)…GET IT TOGETHER! YouTube has a bootleg version of Vampire in Brooklyn and if you choose to watch, skip ahead to minute 31:31 and get your life.
- Lastly sit back, relax and listen to some Stevie Wonder and roll up…it just feels good. Here’s one of my faves to get you started:
Jidenna – how long have you been dead? “Bambi Bambi My dear my dear my dear” 😍😍😍😍😍
There was no YouTube for this selection so if you are down with Spotify click the link below to listen to GOT IT GOOD by KAYTRANADA
Long story. Thanks Robins Financial Credit Union (I say that smugly). The moral of this story is…when you move out, take ALL YOUR SHIT…no more communications!
This shit went hard at 1:14 PM a few days ago. Remy Ma had to go to prison to make it happen. She had to. Left click below for audio.
From Peru to Los Angeles, A. Chal hits. My ears picked up his west coast influence in this song and it’s pretty dope. The video hits too!! Left click pic for audio.
DJ Khaled is my shit!!! They didn’t want him to have another sandwich so he bought a franchise”. He just keeps winning…but all he do is win so there you have it. He is the most positive speaking person I have ever seen in my life. He’s always talking success. He loves that! Whatever keys to wins Khaled giving away sign me up, me love dat! I respek dat! He uses words that I don’t use in my common speak…yet.
V-day roses still hanging in there. Bigger post on those roses coming later.
I really dig Frank Ocean. #blackkingsonly #instagram Pink and White instrumental below.
#ursh: I had a dream and these letters were on a building so I decided to look them up on twitter and I saw this picture of this person laid out and I said to myself that I would like to have this graphic on a t-shirt. Also, that scribble scrabble language looks real peaceful and loving.
It has been a hell of a week and if you are anything like me you need a quick pick me up. For this week’s Weekend Winedown, I chose artists who inspire me and get my spirit going. Put on your headphones or turn up your speakers, grab a glass of wine and vibe out! Relax, relate, release!!