2/25/2017 9:05pm – 9:46pm EST
>> Click here>> Whoa…then I had to play Black Rob #whoa. I just heard SHeTher, #RemyMa went in and made her comedic debut at Nicki Minaj’s expense, and I immediately got to work. I could not be lazy. I could not be still. I am typing this right now. She goes in on this track and you could feel it coming from a mile away. We are overdue for a rap beef.
A lot of things happened today:
- I exercised my religious beliefs today and the lady responded with , “now, that’s crazy” LMAO….still funny.
- Jordan Peele got an A+ with “Get Out“. Go see that shit so we can talk about it. If you have seen that shit, let’s talk!!
- Master Blaster was in my head all day “jammin til the break ove dawn“.
- Billy really does have great taste in music. He needs to share his playlists with me.
- Got BLESSED!! Thank you God. God bless you!!
- Warmed my hands under Bill’s balls in the Uber.
- All Uber drivers…all of y’all need to watch Vampire in Brooklyn…there is one scene in there that is seasoned to perfection for y’alls asses. Also, f**k you too. If you know your car scent is sour…and I tell you…don’t act like you didn’t know this car STANK. Stop driving; take your car to your nearest car wash/detail IMMEDIATELY. Two words: tax write-off. Uber I blame you for this. I am sure your customers leaving their jobs or homes, they hate…really hate to have any part of their day ruined sitting in one of your “VIP” level cars not knowing that the driver secretly hates his passengers (yeah fellas it’s mostly you)…GET IT TOGETHER! YouTube has a bootleg version of Vampire in Brooklyn and if you choose to watch, skip ahead to minute 31:31 and get your life.
- Lastly sit back, relax and listen to some Stevie Wonder and roll up…it just feels good. Here’s one of my faves to get you started:
2 Days After I Moved In He Said his Therapist said he NEEDS inpatient mental care!!!
I do not have a great track record with roommates and this was no exception. I was living in a city that was by all definitions of the word “tired”, it was that tired. And I was tired. Tired of everything and the last thing I was going to do was sign another lease to extend my stay in the city that never was.
I asked a “friend” if he was interested in renting a bedroom to me because I didn’t want all the paperwork and another contract. We agreed on a number and that was that. Since I never toured the house prior to asking and pure not giving a shit I watched this man throw his daughter’s shit out of her room in front of her just so I could rent her room. She didn’t live with her father on an everyday basis but I assume that’s where she slept when she was there.
SO I had forgotten that I was in the same room as him one time he was jacking off. I told him it was cool because I was curious if he could jack off with me in the room and he did to completion but I forgot because that wasn’t for me…that was for him. That’s what friends do especially after you tell them on multiple occasions there is no way in hell we will ever have sex. I’m not interested. So I put it out of my head because it was the least interesting thing happening in my life.
I thought we were on the same page but then I saw how he damaged my furniture when he was “helping” me move. If you give a damn about your shit never ask a friend. You will need a receipt. You pay PROFESSIONALS!!! You hire people to do this shit. This nigga is a DJ. Do not ask a DJ to help you move your dresser or your dining room table. Ask them to move things they use everyday that they get paid for. It was a mistake!
The entire scene was a mistake.
He tried me so many times. I assume he wanted me to snap on his ass daily but I didn’t care about his ass, then or now. Terrible.
Sometimes I wish people could meet themselves and see how they like it!! Irritating. Do you need to know that you irritate me? You NEED to know this?? Too much. You’re too much.
“What did I just watch?” It was terrible. The venue, Relapse Theatre basement was cold as shit and there was no cell service…Which was appropriate. I have never been to an improv show so my expectations hadn’t been established. Do I think I should see another show…Not Red Pill…But another show I expect it to be prepared for human viewers. Jesus Christ!