When reading a blog, rarely do I care what makes you an expert. I do not research your validity, your background, college, current profession or name. It’s the topic Mr. Anderson…it’s what I Googled. It’s what returned. Where are these people searching for answers on your background on the internet?
It smells. It’s the taste. Your facts sound good, prestigious…I didn’t get past the third word in your bio. Keep it short, keep it factual, shrugs. Make it sound like music to my ears.
My phone doesn’t know who you are yet.
- Do you watch The Sopranos? Meadow is loosing her shit
- What is a question that makes you feel good?
- What year is The Sopranos set in?
- What does 4:44 mean?
The end of 2015 and for the better part of 2016 I subconsciously made it my mission. Places I got kicked out of and in no particular order:
- A massage. The massage tech said and I quote “I don’t think our energies are going to mesh”. No duh.
- Comedy school…they turned the mic off on me. Does this mean I graduated?
- Uber…several times. My current rating is now 3.0 and dropping
- My job a.k.a fired
- My apartment. They sent me a letter stating they would not be renewing my lease
- My therapist…and let me tell you she was no Dr. Melfi. She had a hard time living in the present moment
- Roommate #1. He wanted sex and I wanted to be invisible. It’s my fault. I let him masturbate in front of me and forgot all about it. It meant nothing to me but I can understand the mixed messaging.
- Roommate #2. No words.
- Roommate #3. Never move in with family if you can help it.
- Thai food restaurant. It’s not my fault the food was inedible but it is my duty to compliment the chef on attempting to make me throw up.
That almost averages to one a month…impressive!
Kids. There is never a situation I need to be around a child. My roommate has kids and his daughter asked me if I worked for her dad…doing what? What job would I possibly do here that required your dad to kick you out of your bedroom? I was watching a TLC commercial and the chick asked how would you tell identical twins apart and my first thought was to take a picture of the baby with its name written on it and hang it around its neck…that was my first thought.
Anywho, here is some music I liked yesterday. Enjoy your weekend!!
I am convinced I am in heaven!!
Yes, I know it is Monday and I don’t care. This late post is well worth it. The Weeknd came to town Saturday night and it was unbelievable. I said to myself this concert rivals her royal highness, Beyoncé. Yes, they are two different people in every sense of the word but The Weeknd’s concert was off the charts.
He opened with “Starboy” and from there it was on!! His energy filled up Phillips Arena and at one point it was so loud he had to motion to the crowd to bring it down a notch so he could be heard…it was like that!
6Lack, Belly and Rae Sremmurd joined The Weeknd on tour and we went nuts. I’m going to stop talking now and continue to live in the moment. You guys enjoy your week!!
Tell Your Friends
6LACK – PRBLMS
Rae Sremmurd – Black Beatles
Can’t Feel My Face
I Feel It Coming
What is this bridge made of?
The components in a bridge are flammable.
Deteriorate with excessive heat.
Was it ever reliable?
You want to rebuild the bridge? Why? It’s been proven the bridge can be replaced. Detour. The flow is different. What say you bridge? What are you telling me? Definiteness of purpose.
8:15 pm 5/10/2017
I’m preheating the oven for some pasta I said I wasn’t going to eat. 8:17, I cut the oven off and laid on the floor and couldn’t stop thinking about tomorrow. Reflecting back on the last 364 days and what has happened:
- Moved out of the roommates mystery mansion.
- Moved in with a guy who told everyone I was his girlfriend and I played the role. Every minute was a low point. Moved out.
- Moved in with the sister. Money this. Rice on the floor that. Slept in the living room because the spare bedroom got turned into the garage because the garage was filled with non-rent paying junk. Moved out.
- Moved into my own place.
Now what. Everyday my head has so many thoughts and at this moment I’m looking for an answer to “is this ok?”
Trust the process. Tomorrow, somewhere around 10am, will be the anniversary of my retirement. To celebrate the momentous occasion I’m going to Topgolf. I hope it rains.